Pocket Guide to the Sacrament of Reconciliation by Father Mike Schmitz and Father Josh Johnson (B1869, 2 volumes): A beautiful, prayerful book by which helps Catholics enter in to the Sacrament of Reconciliation more deeply. In this small but powerful book, Fr. Mike and Fr. Josh explain:
- How to make an excellent examination of conscience
- How to identify the root cause of sins you find yourself confessing over and over again
- What to do if you don't feel sorry for your sins
- What to do if you can't think of anything to say
- What do to if you are afraid to confess a particular sin
This book includes an examination of conscience and the text of the Act of Contrition.